View this email online Friday May 6th 2016 | British Columbia
Titre

ROCCOLO GRASSI
Soave La Broia 2012

$33.73*
* Suggested retail price
20 case(s) available Order now
Product code Product code 619627
Format Format 12x750ml
Listing type Listing type Speculative
Status Status Available
Country Country Italy
Regulated designation Regulated designation Denominazione di origine controllata (DOC)
Region Region Veneto
Appellation Appellation Soave
Varietal(s) Varietal(s) Garganega
Color Color White
Sugar Sugar Dry
Closure type Closure type Cork
Winery's website Winery's website Click here


The La Broia Soave hails from a densely planted, low yielding 2 ha vineyard over limestone and alluvial soils. The wine is fermented using barriques and 22HL barrels of Salvonian oak, combining for about 80% of the blend. The remaining 20% is fermented in stainless steel. After fermentation wines is aged 12 months sur lie prior to bottling.

ROCCOLO GRASSI

Soave La Broia 2012

See product page
Titre
- 90 Points -

Antonio Galloni, July 2015


Apricot pit, white, peach, almond and savory herbs are some of the nuances that meld together in the 2012 Soave La Broia. A kick of acidity gives the soft, textured finish a touch of brightness, while partial aging in steel (30%) keeps the wine nicely focused.


See detailed press review

ROCCOLO GRASSI
Amarone della Valpolicella 2011

478743 | 6x750ml | Spec

7 case(s) available

$124.98*
* Suggested retail price

Amarone della Valpolicella 2011
Order now

95 VIN

ROCCOLO GRASSI
Valpolicella Superiore 2011

784736 | 6x750ml | Spec

8 case(s) available

$59.99*
* Suggested retail price

Valpolicella Superiore 2011
Order now

93 VIN

About ROCCOLO GRASSI

ROCCOLO GRASSI

Roccolo Grassi is a remarkable Veneto success story. Prior to 1998 the grapes from the family estate were sold to the local Coop; since then youthful owner/winemaker Marco Sartori has quickly established the domaine as one the greatest producers of Valpolicella and Soave, even inviting comparisons with the grand masters of the Veneto: Romano dal Forno and Quintarelli.



Trialto Vancouver
300 - 1260 Hamilton Street, Vancouver BC V6B 2S8
(778) 331-8999
To change your subscription preferences Click here.
To unsubscribe from this mailing list Click here.


©2016 Trialto All Rights Reserved.